|While I thoroughly enjoy teaching people how to juggle in my classes, I’m excited that I can now reach a wider audience with my new DVD, Juggle Your Way to Fitness Beginner Level. I only wish I could see people smiling and laughing as they burn calories while working out in their living rooms! So feel free to post here or send me an email with your comments and experience with the DVD!|
For those of you who may be wondering ‘How is juggling related to fitness?’ or ‘How is juggling exercise?’ Here are some answers:
- Juggling burns 280 calories per hour, just like walking! And you’ll burn even more if you are having to pick up dropped scarves and balls when first learning!
- Builds muscular endurance in the arms, tones the upper body.
- Strengthens your core, which provides the structure to support correct juggling technique and good posture.
- Exercises the mind, increases gray matter in the brain, and some research suggests it may prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- It’s a truly portable exercise you can do anywhere, requiring minimal equipment that fits into your purse, briefcase, or backpack!
- and more!
Juggle Your Way to Fitness Beginner Level is available at www.jugglefit.com.